Don't Risk It!
There are various companies that offer tickets and/ or unofficial hospitality packages to matches held at Twickenham Stadium.
However, you may not be aware that if you buy tickets or hospitality from a party who is not authorised by the RFU to sell them, you risk being denied entry with an invalid tickets or not receiving a ticket/ hospitality at all.
The RFU takes the issue of secondary market tickets very seriously and is doing everything in its power to curtail the activities of unofficial sales through street touting, unauthorised ticket agencies/ corporate hospitality providers, as well as internet sites such as Viagogo, eBay/Stub Hub and Gumtree.
Selling tickets through secondary sites at inflated prices is against the RFU Terms and Conditions. The RFU ticket terms and conditions allow RFU Affiliated Clubs and Debenture Holders to sell allocated tickets for England internationals on the Ticket Exchange.
For official hospitality please book through England Rugby Hospitality
Reasons To Book Official
- You are guaranteed official match day tickets;
- It is against RFU policy to sell tickets above face value;
- The RFU does not allocate tickets for major internationals to agents. All tickets to England internationals at Twickenham are sold through our website only;
- Money from your ticket will be fed back to the RFU to support English rugby at all levels;
- Hospitality will take place at a named facility within the stadium and not in some location miles from the stadium;
- Quality of service – booking official guarantees you first class facilities, service and cuisine
- Peace of mind – you and your guests will not be let down.
Society of Ticketing Agents & Retailers (STAR)
The RFU, alongside the FA, have become the first sporting organisations to join STAR, the self regulatory body for the ticket industry.
Charged with promoting excellent service and good practice throughout the ticketing industry, STAR members work to a strict code of practice that includes promoting clear information for the ticket-buying public. STAR also operates an approved dispute resolution service to help customers quickly resolve outstanding complaints.
For more information on STAR please visit their website at www.star.org.uk