We are currently running our 2024 Debenture members renewal scheme. We always offer our current Debenture members the opportunity to renew the rights to their seats at the end of their 10 or 15-year ticketing rights period.
We hope to have resolved all our renewals by the end of April 2024. Any Debenture that is not renewed or transferred by the end of April 2024 will then be placed on sale to the general public.
This sale will be very limited and will only include the following Debenture packages:
- South Stand 10 years - a guaranteed ticket at Twickenham Stadium, for all RFU events*, for a term of 10 years priced at £8,750
- West Stand off prime 10 years – a guaranteed ticket at Twickenham Stadium, for all RFU events*, for a term of 10 years priced at £9,250
- East Stand Clubhouse 10 years - a guaranteed ticket at Twickenham Stadium, for all RFU events*, for a term of 10 years priced at £16,750.00. The Clubhouse membership offers both the option for pre-booked fine dining in our Clubhouse restaurant or a more casual experience in our Clubhouse bar and kitchen.
- South Stand with Lounge access 15 years – a guaranteed ticket at Twickenham Stadium, for all RFU events*, for a term of 15 years priced at £15,750. The pre-booked Debenture lounge has guest speakers pre-match and food and beverage options.
If you wish to express your interest in purchasing a Debenture please click here and a member of the Debenture Team will aim to contact you after the Debenture renewal cycle has concluded.
* Your debenture seats are not guaranteed for ground hire events. The RFU makes every effort to secure allocations for our Debenture Holders in prime positions within the stadium, however this is not always possible.
Why is there a limit on the number of Debentures?
Constitutionally at least 50% of the tickets at Twickenham Stadium have to be allocated to the RFU Affiliated Clubs and the debenture scheme is capped at 15,000 seats. Please see the illustration below as to how the remaining tickets are allocated: