The Derby, which sees Northampton Saints welcome fierce East Midlands rivals Leicester Tigers to Twickenham, will this year be held in aid of Rob Horne. Former Australia international and Saints centre Horne tragically was forced to retire from rugby after picking up a career-ending injury in the corresponding fixture last season. All charitable donations made when purchasing tickets and on match day will go directly to Horne to assist with his rehabilitation and ensure some financial security for he and his family.
Saints v Tigers - Saturday 6 October - Kick Off 15:00
11:00 – Ticket Office opens
TBC – Gates open
15:00- Kick Off
15:45– Ticket Office closes
Early Bird Prices
Category 1 - £36 | Category 2 - £28 | Category 3 - £20 | Juniors - £10 in all areas
Official Points of Purchase
Planning Your Visit
We have limited parking available which can be only be booked online at England Rugby Accessible parking can also be booked online, we do require a copy of both sides of your blue badge to be sent to us using the Submit a Request (see the bottom of this article) form before we can offer you concessionary parking rates. You should create an account online before sending us your blue badge. Once we have received this your account will be tagged to enable you to book parking online at a 50% concessionary rate.
We strongly recommend you use public transport, please click here for further information.
Our car parks are open from 09:00 until 21:00.
Things To Remember
- There is likely to be road closures put in 90 minutes before kick-off depending on pedestrian traffic and again for 90 minutes post match;
- All bars and food units are cashless;
- You cannot bring your own alcohol, bottles, glass or cans into the stadium;
- Small bags are permitted but all bags are searched. There is no left luggage facility at the stadium;
- Children under 2 do not require a ticket. Babies must be attached to you in a sling/carrier, buggies/prams/car seats are not permitted.