Please print your tickets before you visit the stadium. Currently, our Print at Home tickets must be printed out on A4 size paper (both black and white or colour works). The barcode on the PDF file you will be emailed will not scan at the turnstiles and you will be directed to the ticket office if you do not have an appropriate printed ticket and you may then need to queue to receive replacement tickets.
Articles in this section
- I have a booking query regarding England Rugby Hospitality™?
- When do the car parks/gates open?
- Can I gain entry with a Print at Home (TicketFast) ticket on my phone instead of printing it out?
- Can I print my tickets at home?
- Can I smoke inside the stadium?
- Can someone else collect my tickets?
- Do you make donations to Charity?
- How do I book an Executive Box or hospitality at Twickenham?
- I am a local resident how do enter into the International Ticket ballot?
- I am a local resident, can I apply for tickets to International matches at Twickenham?