Demand for A++, A+ & A Grade international matches at Twickenham is extremely high and we therefore run a ticket ballot for accessibility (for a full list of how matches are graded please type "grade" into the search bar).
To be eligible for the ballot you need:
- to have registered with us through the Personal Assistant Scheme;
- hold a valid membership with either an RFU Affiliated Club or England Rugby Club First XV;
Entering the accessibility ballots:
- at the start of each season we contact all customers with a Personal Assistant Code to ask for proof of membership via email;
- a couple of months prior to the series an email will be sent those with a valid membership asking them to complete a Google Form via a link;
- Successful and unsuccessful applicants will be notified on the specified date;
- Unsuccessful applicants will automatically be placed on a waiting list for returns.
- successful applicants will receive two tickets (unless more than one personal assistant is required in order for the applicant to attend safely and comfortably) and a parking pass;
- for ballot matches additional seats CANNOT be offered for friends and family;
- if you cannot attend please inform the Ticketing Team as we will reallocate your tickets. Accessible tickets are non-transferable.