Demand for A++, A+ & A Grade international matches at Twickenham is extremely high and we therefore run a ticket ballot for accessibility clients (for a full list of how matches are graded please type "grade" into the search bar).
To be eligible for the ballot you need:
- to have registered with us through the Personal Assistant Scheme;
- hold a valid membership with either an RFU Affiliated Club or England Rugby Club First XV;
Entering the accessibility ballots:
- a few months prior to each series (Autumn Nations/Guinness Six Nations) an email will be sent to those with a valid PA account, notifying them of the details of the ballot. Please ensure that you have signed up to receiving emails from us, via the News Delivery Preferences section of your Account Details once logged in to your PA membership.
- members will be asked to apply for the ballot on a webform via a link, supplying their details and that of either their membership of an RFU affilliated club or a FXV membership
- Successful and unsuccessful applicants will be notified on the specified date
- Unsuccessful applicants will automatically be placed on a waiting list for returns
- successful applicants will receive two tickets (unless more than one personal assistant is required in order for the applicant to attend safely and comfortably) and a parking pass
- for balloted matches additional seats CANNOT be offered for friends and family
- if you cannot attend please inform the Ticketing Office as we will reallocate your tickets. Accessible tickets are non-transferable