No, it is your choice who you choose to assist you on match days.
Articles in this section
- Security measures at Twickenham Stadium
- How do I apply for Personal Assistant Registration?
- I require more than one personal assistant in order to be able to attend the match – is that possible?
- Can someone complete the registration form on my behalf?
- Do I have to provide detailed medical information relating to my condition?
- How do I apply for balloted matches?
- Are there accessible changing facilities at Twickenham?
- What accessible facilities does Twickenham Stadium offer on match day?
- Getting Here - Accessible Travel Information
- Are accessible ticket applications limited to two tickets only?