Someone else can apply for your tickets on your behalf, using your Personal Assistant Registration code and naming you as the customer with accessibility needs attending on the ticket application form. This does not have to be the person listed as “primary point of contact” – it can be anyone. Tickets will still always be addressed to you.
Articles in this section
- Security measures at Twickenham Stadium
- How do I apply for Personal Assistant Registration?
- I require more than one personal assistant in order to be able to attend the match – is that possible?
- Can someone complete the registration form on my behalf?
- Do I have to provide detailed medical information relating to my condition?
- How do I apply for balloted matches?
- Are there accessible changing facilities at Twickenham?
- What accessible facilities does Twickenham Stadium offer on match day?
- Getting Here - Accessible Travel Information
- Are accessible ticket applications limited to two tickets only?