Last updated: 8 August 2023
International Allocation Method
Please find below the method we use to calculate the international tickets to the various sections of the Game.
Please note that the total number of tickets allocated to each section of the Game and the policy that at least 50% of the tickets for each match are available to the Game, remains unchanged. Your allocation is for each England international played at Twickenham Stadium.
RFU Voting Clubs
- Every voting club receives an initial allocation of six tickets.
- Each voting club with an aggregate total of 30 players or more at U13 and below correctly affiliated on GMS, will receive an additional two tickets.
- All remaining tickets to be divided between voting clubs, based on the number of 15 a side games played by the club (male and female teams). U14 -U18 age grade teams are limited to a maximum credit of 16 matches per season in accordance with the RFU Age Grade Code of Practice. The club must have enough affiliated players on GMS to fulfill the number of fixtures stated.
The 28 Geographic CBs
- Every geographic CB receives an initial allocation of 20 tickets.
- All remaining tickets to be divided between geographic CBs, based on the number of 15 a side games played by their clubs. U14 -U18 age grade teams are limited to a maximum credit of 16 matches per season in accordance with the RFU Age Grade Code of Practice.
- Every voting society receives an initial allocation of six tickets.
- All remaining tickets to be divided between voting referees societies, based on the number of games the society appoints to.
Cambridge University, Oxford University and Student RFU CBs and their member clubs
- The allocation of tickets for these three CBs and their member clubs will remain unchanged at this time.
The three Armed Services’ CBs and their member clubs
- Each of these CBs have a set number of tickets to allocate to their members
Schools and Colleges that are members of the ERFSU or England Colleges RFU
- Schools and Colleges are required to demonstrate proof of rugby activity and that tickets are used by an individual who contributes to the rugby activity in that school or college.
For further assistance with entering your fixtures onto GMS please visit GMS Hub
Allocations for 2024-2026 season
New allocations have been sent out which will come into effect for the Guinness Six Nations 2024 and remain fixed through to the Autumn Nations Series 2025. This is an ongoing process so please ensure you continue to add your fixtures to GMS. Fixtures need to be in ‘Approved’ status with a result entered to count toward the allocation.