Seats located in the upper tier of the stadium are not recommended for those with a fear of heights or for children under the age of 8. There are no lifts to the upper tiers however escalators run to the middle tier access to the upper tier from here is by stairs or the step-free drums in the south east and south west corners of the stadium.
Articles in this section
- Security measures at Twickenham Stadium
- How do I apply for Personal Assistant Registration?
- I require more than one personal assistant in order to be able to attend the match – is that possible?
- Can someone complete the registration form on my behalf?
- Do I have to provide detailed medical information relating to my condition?
- How do I apply for balloted matches?
- Are there accessible changing facilities at Twickenham?
- What accessible facilities does Twickenham Stadium offer on match day?
- Getting Here - Accessible Travel Information
- Are accessible ticket applications limited to two tickets only?