Tickets are sold in the ticket exchange on a first come, first served basis and are strictly limited. However, more tickets may become available as the fixture approaches so check back regularly to see availability.
Articles in this section
- Do members get discounts on tickets?
- First XV Membership Card and Pack
- How are tickets allocated to members?
- How do I access my account?
- How do I change my personal details, password or email address?
- How do I join the England Rugby Club?
- How do I sign up to the England Rugby Club email?
- How many tickets can I buy?
- How do I speak to a membership services advisor about my query?
- How much does membership cost?