Twickenham Stadium is committed to providing the same level of access for all its visitors.
- customers who are unable to climb stairs but are not registered disabled or who do not want to sit in pitch side accessible seating areas should look to purchase lower tier seats in rows 4-15.
- any customers requiring accessible seating for wheelchair access or easy access will need to apply directly with the RFU using the application forms which can be found on the individual event pages in Event and Venue Information Applicants must be personal assistant registered. For more information on our Personal Assistant Registration scheme, please read our more detailed Personal Assistant FAQs and, to register, please complete and return the Registration document by attaching it to the Submit a Request function at the bottom of this article;
- you only need to submit your registration form once, if your application is successful you will be provided with a Personal Assistant Registration Code that you will need to put on any ticket application forms. If your situation changes you will need to let us know, otherwise you can apply as normal for any match you choose.
Demand for A++, A+ & A Grade international matches at Twickenham is extremely high and we therefore run a ticket ballot for accessibility (for a full list of how matches are graded please type "grade" into the search bar).
To be eligible for the ballot you need:
- to have registered with us through the Personal Assistant Scheme;
- hold a valid membership with either an RFU Affiliated Club or England Rugby Club First XV;
Entering the accessibility ballots:
- at the start of each season we contact all customers with a Personal Assistant Code to ask for proof of membership via email;
- a couple of months prior to the series an email will be sent those with a valid membership asking them to complete a Google Form via a link;
- Successful and unsuccessful applicants will be notified on the specified date;
- Unsuccessful applicants will automatically be placed on a waiting list for returns;
- England Rugby Club First XV members can also also enter the ERC ballot and if successful we will ensure that the tickets are suitable for your needs.
- successful applicants will receive two tickets (unless more than one personal assistant is required in order for the applicant to attend safely and comfortably) and a parking pass;
- for ballot matches additional seats CANNOT be offered for friends and family;
- if you cannot attend please inform the Ticketing Team as we will reallocate your tickets. Accessible tickets are non-transferable.