Parking will be allocated in available car parks, which can vary match to match. If you have a preference then please state it on your application, but bear in mind not all car parks are available for all matches, and space in some is extremely limited so we may not be able to accommodate your request.
Articles in this section
- Security measures at Twickenham Stadium
- How do I apply for Personal Assistant Registration?
- I require more than one personal assistant in order to be able to attend the match – is that possible?
- Can someone complete the registration form on my behalf?
- Do I have to provide detailed medical information relating to my condition?
- How do I apply for balloted matches?
- Are there accessible changing facilities at Twickenham?
- What accessible facilities does Twickenham Stadium offer on match day?
- Getting Here - Accessible Travel Information
- Are accessible ticket applications limited to two tickets only?