The RFU needs to know in plenty of time how many unused debenture tickets can be allocated to the clubs and schools. However, debenture holders who choose to pay by Direct Debit do not pay for their tickets until a few weeks before the matches.
Articles in this section
- How should I inform the RFU of a change of permanent address or change of International Ticket Contact?
- What is Ticketfast and how does it work?
- As a debenture holder, do I get my seats for all matches at Twickenham?
- Can I sell/give/transfer my debentures to someone else?
- How can I check that I have applied for my Debenture tickets?
- How many tickets can I apply for?
- To whom can I give/sell my tickets?
- What happens if I miss the closing date for application?
- When will the new facilities in the East Stand open?
- Why can I no longer pay for my Debenture tickets by cheque?