- For England Home matches, like the Guinness Six Nations, Debenture Holders are required to pay for their seats online within the stipulated purchase windows, a full calendar will be provided at the start of each season;
- All communications are emailed so please ensure you inform us of any changes (information on how to do this can be found by typing "up date my details" into the search bar);
- Tickets not booked during the purchase window will be released via the Ticket Exchange for RFU Affiliated Clubs;
- Should you still wish to book your debenture seats we will endeavour to allocate them to you, however this may not always be possible.
Non International Matches
- Debenture Holders are not guaranteed their own seats for ground hire events and as such purchase windows will vary and all tickets are subject to availability.
Music & Other Events
- As with non international matches Debenture Holders are not guaranteed the same seats;
- We do our best to secure a priority purchase window for our Debenture Holders which is usually only open for 24 hours;
- If you miss the priority purchase window you will have to wait for the general sale;
- The promoter is entitled to set a ticket limit meaning that regardless of how many debentures you hold with us you may only access to two concert tickets.