Debenture holders, like all other ticket holders, are bound by the Ticket Terms & Conditions for rugby union events. Concert tickets are subject to different Terms & Conditions which are available from either the promoter or principal ticket agent. Please click here to obtain guidance notes.
Articles in this section
- How should I inform the RFU of a change of permanent address or change of International Ticket Contact?
- What is Ticketfast and how does it work?
- As a debenture holder, do I get my seats for all matches at Twickenham?
- Can I sell/give/transfer my debentures to someone else?
- How can I check that I have applied for my Debenture tickets?
- How many tickets can I apply for?
- To whom can I give/sell my tickets?
- What happens if I miss the closing date for application?
- Why can I no longer pay for my Debenture tickets by cheque?
- Why do I have to be a member of a club or Constituent Body to hold debentures?