Private Transfer Only
Debentures can be sold, given or transferred at any time at a price determined by the two parties, subject to the transferee being approved by the RFU. If debentures which still include ticket rights are transferred, the transferee must be a club member.
The RFU does not act as a broker in such matters and should you not have a buyer in mind we suggest you contact your own rugby club.
If you wish to transfer a debenture please click on and complete the relevant form name below:
Documents should returned in PDF format by uploading onto the Submit a Request function.
Processing Debenture Transfers
Debenture Transfers will take place on the first Monday of every month (excluding bank holidays). To ensure your transfer meets this deadline, we will need to receive your forms by the preceding Friday as shown:
- July - Received by Friday 29 July to be processed on Monday 1 August;
- August - Received by Friday 26 August to be processed on Monday 5 September;
- September - Received by Friday 30 September to be processed on Monday 3 October;
- October – Received by Friday 28 October to be processed on Monday 7 November;
- November - Received by Friday 25 November to be processed on Monday 5 December.
All transfers received after Friday 25 November will be processed in January.