Debentures can be sold, given or transferred at any time at a price determined by the two parties, subject to the transferee being approved by the RFU. If debentures which still include ticket rights are transferred, the transferee must be a club member.
Articles in this section
- How should I inform the RFU of a change of permanent address or change of International Ticket Contact?
- What is Ticketfast and how does it work?
- As a debenture holder, do I get my seats for all matches at Twickenham?
- Can I sell/give/transfer my debentures to someone else?
- How can I check that I have applied for my Debenture tickets?
- How many tickets can I apply for?
- To whom can I give/sell my tickets?
- What happens if I miss the closing date for application?
- When will the new facilities in the East Stand open?
- Why can I no longer pay for my Debenture tickets by cheque?