Private Transfer Only
Debentures can be sold, given or transferred at any time at a price determined by the two parties, subject to the transferee being approved by the RFU. If debentures which still include ticket rights are transferred, the transferee must be a club member.
The RFU does not act as a broker in such matters and should you not have a buyer in mind we suggest you contact your own rugby club.
If you wish to transfer a debenture please click on and complete the relevant form name below:
Documents should returned in PDF format by uploading onto the Submit a Request function.
Processing Debenture Transfers
Debenture Transfers will take place on the first Monday of every month (excluding bank holidays). To ensure your transfer meets this deadline, we will need to receive your forms by the preceding Friday as shown:
- January- Received by Friday 30 December to be processed on Monday 9 January
- February - Received by Friday 27 January to be processed on Monday 6 February;
- March- Received by Friday 24 February to be processed on Monday 6 March;
- April – Received by Friday 31 March to be processed on Monday 3 April;
- May- Received by Friday 28 April to be processed on Monday 8 May.