If you wish to recycle tickets for the Home Internationals matches please return them to Ticket Office by the Wednesday prior to the match. We will put your returns on the Ticket Exchange for resale, please note that A++ - A Grade internationals are refunded post tournament even they remain unsold. B - C Grade matches are only refunded if resold. Tickets should be returned to: RFU Ticketing Team 200 Whitton Road Twickenham Middlesex TW2 7BA
Articles in this section
- Booking junior tickets as part of a larger party
- Car parking for the Quilter Internationals: Information for Clubs
- Have I booked my Clubs tickets?
- How do I book my international ticket allocations?
- Information for Club Ticket Secretaries for season 2018-19
- What are the prices for the internationals 2018-2019?
- What does the RFU Ticket Office use our club's Game Management System page for?
- Why can I no longer pay for my club ticket allocations by cheque?
- Why should I keep the Game Management System (GMS) up to date?
- What are the Ticketing Terms & Conditions?