Tickets can be purchased by one person and be used by another on most events. For England Internationals ERC First XV and O2 Priority customers MUST collect in person will photo ID on the day of the match.
Articles in this section
- I have a booking query regarding England Rugby Hospitality™?
- When do the car parks/gates open?
- Can I gain entry with a Print at Home (TicketFast) ticket on my phone instead of printing it out?
- Can I print my tickets at home?
- Can I smoke inside the stadium?
- Can someone else collect my tickets?
- Do you make donations to Charity?
- How do I book an Executive Box or hospitality at Twickenham?
- I am a local resident how do enter into the International Ticket ballot?
- I am a local resident, can I apply for tickets to International matches at Twickenham?