Guinness Six Nations 2020: Italy v England - Important Information
We are pleased to confirm that Italy v England has now been re-scheduled for 31 October 2020, 16:45 KO BST. At this stage we are unable to confirm if England's concluding match in the Guinness Six Nations Championship will be held behind closed or if spectators will be permit within the stadium. We continue to work to our counterparts and Rome and will publish the information here as soon as we have confirmation.
We strongly advise that before booking flights and accommodation that you consult your travel insurance provider as to whether they will refund/credit your account if the match is played behind closed doors.
For further information regarding the U20s and Women's remaining fixtures please click here.
Ticket advice for ticket purchases made via the RFU
- Your tickets will remain valid for the rescheduled Men's match, so please keep your tickets in a safe place
- Refunds are now available to ticket purchasers who no longer wish to attend, regardless of the new date for the fixture, by following the instructions below.
- Refunds can only be made to the original ticket purchaser. For example, the RFU will refund clubs directly so that they can in turn refund their members
- Once the date for the rescheduled match has been set, the RFU will email all remaining ticket purchasers again to offer a further opportunity to request a refund at this time.
To request a refund now
- Please return your tickets to: RFU Ticket Office, 200 Whitton Road, Middlesex, TW2 7BA
- Please submit a request giving us the block, row and seat numbers. Refunds will be made to the original purchaser only, monies will be returned via BACs if the tickets were purchased by Direct Debit and card if they were bought by credit/debit card.
Tickets purchase from the FIR (via Ticketone)
We have been advised by our counterparts at the FIR that they are currently waiting for the Six Nations Committee to announce the dates for reschedule matches to enable them to provide precise information to all ticket holders. The FIR will update their website as information becomes available: www.federugby.it
The RFU will do our utmost to ensure fans who cannot attend the rearranged fixture will be offered a refund.