Screenshotting of mobile tickets is traceable and is monitored. Users who screenshot mobile tickets may find their tickets are subject to further investigation by the RFU and access may be removed if suspicious activity is identified.
Articles in this section
- What is the Twickenham Stadium App?
- What is mobile ticketing?
- Why am I getting "Connectivity Error" when I try to transfer my tickets?
- How do I get my mobile ticket?
- How many mobile tickets can I transfer?
- What should I do if my mobile tickets do not show in the Twickenham Stadium App?
- Why have I not received my SMS confirmation code or email address verification code?
- Why is the QR code not displayed on my mobile ticket?
- How do I transfer a mobile ticket?
- I have changed my mobile phone since I purchased the tickets, what do I do?